First the bug fixes:
- On the Lease View, if the price was adjusted by using the + or - button it was not saved properly when the app was closed and re-open. This has been fixed.
- Some of the entry boxes were not validating input (allowing characters when only numbers should be allowed), they all should be validating correctly now.
- On the Lease View, updated the Term Length label to include what type of value it expects. In this case months.
- On the Settings View, the Percentage Adjustment was not dismissing the soft keyboard properly. This has been fixed.
- Also on the Settings View, the Percentage Adjustment was not full visible while the soft keyboard was on the screen. This has been fixed by moving the fields around.
- Adjusted the field locations on the buy and lease screens so they match up. This makes the transitions between screens smoother.
- Other general behind the scenes code clean up
- Added a 'Link Prices' setting. When turned on, this feature cause the starting prices on the buy and lease screens to move in tandem. For example, if you change the price on the buy screen it will also change the price on the lease screen and vice versa. I think this will make it easier to negotiate a price and decide between a buy or a lease at the same time.
- Added an about view that shows the app version and links back to this website.
More information about iAutoCalc can be found here in the version 1.0.0 release notes.